Basic Selling Skills Courses
Essential selling skills that make logical sense, can be used with diagnostic precision, and will consistently produce exceptional results.
Each course includes downloadable job aids and other learning tools.
Please print or save your end of course test scores so you can attach them to your email requesting a certificate (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Courses open in a new window.
- Strategic Sales Plan: Why Sales Fail and How Sales are Won
- Profile and Qualify: Identify key qualifying characteristics and decision-makers
- Competitor Analysis: Identify objections and Unique Selling Points
- Features-Advantages-Benefits: The persuasive language of selling
- FAB-TEA Value Selling Model: Educate and discover benefits important to the prospect
- Trust and Rapport Building: No trust, no business.
- Telephone Cold Calling with Voicemail Strategies: Prevent initial contact objections
- Email Prospecting: Three powerful methods to make contact with difficult to reach prospects.
- Objection Free Selling: Prevent, Preempt, and Respond to EVERY Sales Objection You Get
- Reseller Strategy: Select and manage resellers in your territory
See www.SalesHelp.com for more information about the course content.