Sales Training International’s skills-based sales training courses instructor-led and online for sales professionals, are uniquely designed to serve our clients who sell solutions to their customers’ problems, and do so in highly competitive markets.
- Diagnostic assessments demonstrate clear evidence of where training is needed.
- Courses/modules matched with the assessment results provide training only where it’s needed.
- 15 bestselling sales books provide confidence in the content of the training.
- Training outcomes are immediate, observable, measurable, and sustainable.
Sales training courses
Basic Selling Skills
(cost saving bundle - descriptions)
- Strategic Sales Plan: Why Sales Fail and How Wins are Won
- Profile and Qualify Sales Prospects*
- Trust and Rapport Building
- Competitor Analysis
- Features - Advantages - Benefits
- FAB-TEA Value Selling Model
- Telephone Cold Calling with Voicemail Strategies*
- Email Prospecting*
- Objection Free Selling: How to PREVENT, PREEMPT, and RESPOND to Every Sales Objection You Get
* also in The Hunt bundle of courses.
The Hunt: Prospecting for New Business (cost saving bundle - descriptions)
- Profile and Qualify Sales Prospects
- Email Prospecting
- Telephone Cold Calling with Voicemail Strategies
- Networking for Sales
- Asking for Referrals
To help select the courses that are right for you and your team, invest just a couple of minutes taking the Objection Free Selling Skills Survey. It's free and no login is necessary. Select the link or the button above for more information and to access the survey.
Our sales training courses
- Provide observable & measurable sales skills - view client quotes
- Have tests at the end of each module demonstrate knowledge gained
- Include sales skills observation Job Aids demonstrate transfer of knowledge and skill back on the job
- Are interactive, engaging and easy to navigate
Accessing the sales training courses:
- Current clients using a previously purchased group number select the blue "Register using a Group Number" button above. After registering on this site, select the "Student Login" button above to sign in.
- New clients select the "BUY Online" button above to preview and purchase and take the courses online.