Sales Training International is in the process of redeveloping all its courses on a new software development program that will enable them to be used on all devices from PCs to smart phones. Most of our online learning courses are now hosted by OpenSesame.com where you can preview and purchase.
Durning this transition, the courses for LearnSalesManagementOnline.com and ObjectionFreeSelling.com are located on this site for our current clients to access. Use your current login information to access the courses on this site.
BUY Online: New clients select this button to preview the course and buy online from OpenSesame.com. You will then login on OpenSesame.com to take the course.
REGISTER using a Group Number: Current clients using a previously purchased group number select this button to register.
STUDENT Login: After registering on this site, select the "Student Login" button to sign in.
|Value Selling Strategies P.R.O.S.P.E.C.T. Model (VSS)
Preview and buy
The VSS is specifically designed to prevent objections, minimize price pressure, and get the prospect to rule out the competition. It incorporates the "Objection Free Selling" process to prevent, preempt, and respond to objections.
In this value selling process, the actual selling is done during a strategically designed interview structured around objection prevention techniques and major closing strategies.
Strategic Sales Interview
- Use a sales interaction model that is guided by the psychological buying process
- Identify the real buying influences, decision makers and buying process
- Guide the prospect to discover the value of your product/service
- Avoid common pitfalls of presenting solutions after discovering needs
- Create a sense of urgency for the prospect to own your product and service
- Prevent most objections including price
- Help the prospect set the product/service selection buying criteria
- Include your unique and distinctive selling points in the criteria
- Let the prospect rule-out and lockout the competition for you
- Discover priority buying motives
- Let the prospect make the claims of performance, rather than you
- Rehearse the prospect to sell internally for you
- Structure your sales interactions around major closing strategies
Interim Action Plan
- Prevent competition from invading between contacts
- Set the action items as your next call objective
- Use the interim close to set your next meeting
- Continually advance the sale
The Value Proposition
- Enable the buyer to systematically rule out the competition
- Present your product/service to the customer's selected criteria
- Structure your presentation around major closing formats
Prevent and Respond to Objections
- Prevent most objections from occurring
- Respond effectively to objections with a powerful three-step process
- Utilize a master list of 85 sales stopping objection prevention and response strategies
Our courses provide:
- Observable & measurable skills - view client quotes
- Tests at the end of each module demonstrate knowledge gained
- Downloadable materials include job aids, learning aids, workbook, and worksheets
- Course is interactive, engaging, and easy to navigate
|Amazon Top 100 Best Sellers
Value Selling Strategies P.R.O.S.P.E.C.T. Model ® is an Amazon Top 100 Best Seller for sales & selling, skills & techniques, and telemarketing (Kindle) and is the eLearning course hosted on OpenSesame.com. The eBook is sold separately. Click this link to buy the book on Amazon.com.
|Courses currently being transitioned to our new eLearning development software will soon be available on OpenSesame.com
Objection Free Selling: How to Prevent, Preempt, and Respond to Every Sales Objection You Get is an Amazon Top 100 Best Seller for sales & selling, skills & techniques (Kindle) and is available from booksellers around the world.
The book includes the prevention, preemption, and response strategies for the 85 Most Common Sales Stopping Objections. The Web-Based Training course is currently being transitioned to our new eLearning development software and will soon be available on OpenSesame.com. Click this link to buy the book on Amazon.com.
|The Hunt is a popular course that teaches both active and passive methods for finding and contacting prospects. The Web-Based Training course is currently being moved to our new eLearning development software so that it will play on all devices from PCs to smart phones and can be hosted by OpenSesame.com. Click this link to buy the book on Amazon.com.